Fanfictions, plaisir de lire et d'écrire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Fanfictions, plaisir de lire et d'écrire

Un forum de fanfictions où les auteurs pourront poster leurs écrits et les lecteurs les lire et les commenter en toute simplicité, ) !!!

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

CSI:NY // He will always be in my heart [oneshot]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Hestella
Admin
Hestella

CSI:NY // He will always be in my heart [oneshot] Empty
MessageSujet: CSI:NY // He will always be in my heart [oneshot]   CSI:NY // He will always be in my heart [oneshot] EmptyDim 10 Jan - 17:54

Show: CSI:NY
Characters: Stella, Sydney and Mac Taylor

He will always be in my heart

I’m sitting in the shadow of a big tree, with so many graves around me. Sydney my Daughter of 16 asked me if I could stay here a few minute, I have a good relationship with her so I did what she asked. When she needs to talk with someone she comes to me. Only today I think she wants to talk with dad, well she hopes he would hear her.

Exactly a year ago Flack called me, his voice had sound terrible. He told me that Mac has been shot and he didn’t make it. The tears had ran over my face, I had told Flack to let nobody move him, I went so fast as I could to him. I ran over to Mac’s lifeless body, he laid on the ground and didn’t move I couldn’t believe that he was gone. I held him in my arms and couldn’t stop crying I’ve been sitting on the street for half an hour I think. After those awful minutes they brought Mac to the autopsy room. I went to Sydney’s school to pick her up. When I told her what happen she couldn’t stop crying what made me even more sad then I already was and I had cry with her.

Sydney turned her head to me and stand up, I could read in her eyes that she wants me to come to her. I stand up with tears in my eyes and I walk over to her. She hugs me and we couldn't stop ourselfs from crying. After a while we put some flowers on the grave and went home.

I’m too sad to cook so I called for some food. While we were eating Sydney asks me if we can watch the wedding DVD. Normally we did that every year on the wedding day, but not this year.. I didn’t want to watch it without Mac. Sydney is waiting for an answer so I said yes, I have to try it he is the man I love with my whole heart and I will never stop loving him…..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/Stelliciouss
mureaddict
Admin
mureaddict

CSI:NY // He will always be in my heart [oneshot] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CSI:NY // He will always be in my heart [oneshot]   CSI:NY // He will always be in my heart [oneshot] EmptyDim 10 Jan - 19:15

Really sad one shot but that makes it wonderful and I love it !

Hope I will read you again soon !

(and thanks to let me translate Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://fanfictionsplaisir.forumactif.com

CSI:NY // He will always be in my heart [oneshot]
Page 1 sur 1