Fanfictions, plaisir de lire et d'écrire
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Fanfictions, plaisir de lire et d'écrire

Un forum de fanfictions où les auteurs pourront poster leurs écrits et les lecteurs les lire et les commenter en toute simplicité, ) !!!

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

CSI:NY // Little candy hearts [oneshot]

AuteurMessage
Hestella
Admin
Hestella

CSI:NY // Little candy hearts  [oneshot] Empty
MessageSujet: CSI:NY // Little candy hearts [oneshot]   CSI:NY // Little candy hearts  [oneshot] EmptyDim 10 Jan - 17:40

Show: CSI:NY
Characters: Stella Bonasera, Mac Taylor, Lindsay Monroe and Danny Messer

Little candy hearts

“Mac don’t steal my heart!” Stella tried to get the heart back.“It already starts with candy so what will happen later this week?” Danny wondered while driving further “funny Messer” Mac replied while looking on the candy heart. “Sexy” he reads out loud. “give me my heart back, I want to eat it” Stella was still trying to get the little candy heart back. “Stella if the cops put us to the side it’s your fault okay” Lindsay said with a smile while seeing Stella almost on the other side of the backseat to get the heart back. “no it’s Mac’s fault he stole my heart”

“cops” Lindsay said to the backseat. Stella sat back on her own side behind Lindsay. “I’ll get my heart back Taylor!” Stella huffed. When the cops looked into their car Mac slowly brought the candy heart to his lips and ate it. “HE ATE MY HEART!” Stella yelled.

Danny got the sign that they had to go to the side. “great job Stella now we have to identify ourselves” Mac said with smiled. “yeah Mac laugh about it but this is going to take forever, Next time you are driving” He said and stopped the car behind the others.

Fifteen minutes later an officer came to the car and Danny opened the window showed his ID and the officer let them go again. “fifteen minutes Stella… Great job that was like an hour!” Mac tried to annoy Stella again. “if you hadn't stolen my heart, you'd better give me one of yours” she hold up her hand so Mac could give her one. Mac looked at the last 4 little hearts on his hand he turned two hearts so he could read everything that was on top of it. “sexy, sweetheart, nice or need you, it’s your choice which one do you want” he asked while smiling at Stella. “you have to give me one so how much do you like me?” Mac smile almost reached his ears “fine, close your eyes and open your mouth” Stella sighed “why am I doing this” she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Mac put 2 hearts in her mouth, Stella opened her eyes “thank you” she smiled. “you’re welcome” she got back.

“so Mac which hearts did you gave her” Danny wondered. “that’s the secret between me and my heart” he looked down on his two little hearts he still had left “Mac I also know the secret” Stella smiled. “how do you know?” he looked scared. “well I feel the words remember, I like it”

“get out of the car you two!” Lindsay said to the back of the car with a smile. “yes mum” Stella said and stepped out of the car, Mac also went out of the car. He walked up to Stella. “I need you too sweetheart” She whispered. They both walked into the crime lab.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://www.youtube.com/user/Stelliciouss

CSI:NY // Little candy hearts [oneshot]
Page 1 sur 1